Tuesday 11 June 2013

Leeds Food Festival

So this weekend was the Leeds Food Festival. I had been looking forward to this for a few weeks been a secret fatty and all. Other then the festival been super busy it was a really nice day out and the sun made a welcomed appearance. My pictures don't really do the event any justice but the festival which fills millennium square in Leeds hosts stalls from local restaurants, local farmers and a few cheeky beer/cider stalls. 

Saturday night I discovered I actually love olives. (I practically ate an entire jar at a BBQ) When I saw the stand selling all kinds of olives I was rather pleased and treated myself to some fetta cheese stuffed olives, delicious. 



I loved the cute camper van selling ice-cream 



 My favourite stand of the day. A nice refreshing glass of pimms on a hot sunny day. Blissful. 

 There was a different smell of freshly cooked food around every corner. 

 There was live cookery demonstrations throughout the day what most people enjoyed with a beer, cider or home-made lemonade.


 No food festival could be complete without a cupcake stand.

Have you been to the food festival?
How was your weekend?
Sammie -  Little Blonde Life

No comments:

Post a Comment